Sunday, July 02, 2006

We went to the pool yesterday. Luckily, there is a nice little slope that goes into the water. TJ sat there and played with some toys (Papa was proud of himself for putting them together). We think TJ will probably want to go in within the next couple of days. He's just a bit afraid of water, like baths. They only take "sponge baths" at the baby house, so we've been slowly orienting him to the bath tub, so no bubble baths yet.







We went to Gorky Park, an amusement park, today. TJ had a lot of fun even though Papa took him on an airplane ride, and it barely went up in the air because Papa was too heavy.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like Snoopy chased by the red baron. Once you get TJ in the water, he'll never come out. Especially with those cute floaties.

Watching your journey is addictive-like waiting for the next episode of Lost or something. I'll be in serious withdrawal if you don't keep this up.

Rogo and TJ

Anonymous said...

This time next year TJ will be in the Arrowwood Head Lake, the waves in Ocean City, Lake George, and Sue and Don's pool and laughing his head off with all the cousins!
A lot of work was accomplished today on the addition so we will have another bedroom soon! You guys look like you're having a great time. Love to all...

Anonymous said...

ok...I'm an English teacher and I did not proofread! That would be RA Helen and Arrowhead Lake! I get so excited when I see the blog so I just write....