Sunday, November 26, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much for which to be thankful. TJ has brought such joy to so many lives. In that spirit, we wanted to share with everyone a video we put together for TJ which chronicles our story.

Enjoy.

codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=6,4,7,1112"
width="640"
height="552"
ID="MyWMP">













AnimationatStart="0"
AutoStart="0"
EnablePositionControls="0"
EnableTracker="0"
Height="552"
Name="MyWMP"
Pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/"
Rate="1"
ShowControls="1"
ShowPositionControls="0"
ShowStatusBar="1"
ShowTracker="0"
Src="http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=51054&CID=55364"
uiMode="mini"
Url="http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=51054&CID=55364"
Width="640"
>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Back! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful video with us.

Formerly Rogo and TJ

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful video! I got a little teary...Happy Thanksgiving!! What a great way to show the history that you three have...Dave and I enjoyed watching it! Thanks again
Kylie and Dave

Anonymous said...

After watching the video for the fourth time, I still couldn't view it with dry eyes. It is a heartwarming story of your determination, perseverance, and most of all LOVE. Thank you for bringing TJ into our family. He is a precious gift.

Anonymous said...

Way to make me smile, cry and laugh at the same time!

Love to you three,

Patrick "Three-Hanky" Preblick

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!!...I hope you guys have a great holiday!!

Love,
Jen Post