Friday, February 23, 2007

We're home from Disney/Miami and wanted to put up part two of our post. We had a great time, despite the crowds and cold weather. If anyone wants tips on how to navigate Disney, we have plenty of suggestions! Here are some pics of TJ at Epcot and in Miami.


The first picture is of a ball we bought TJ - his eyes went straight to it (not a surprise). TJ and I are pointing to Kazakhstan on the ball - we tell him that is where he was born.




TJ, Mommy and a Troll in Norway after riding the Maelstrom...



TJ liked the drums in Outpost Africa (I think Daddy did too)...




Then we ate dinner in Mexico...



The next day we drove back to Miami for some rays. TJ loved the beach and the hot tub, and people loved his shirt (thanks Kevin and Kel!)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad he (and everyone else)likes his shirt ;) Sounds like you guys had a blast in Florida! Thanks for the posts- I love reading them.
Kel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the Disney pics. We're so glad you guys had a great time in Disney! I can't believe he's fine with snakes!!!

Thanks again for sharing with us!

RoJo and TJ

Anonymous said...

Okay. Now it's definite. In my next life I'm coming back as my grandchildren. Disney World and Miami in February! What's not to love? Glad you made it home safely.
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

How fun! We can't wait to catch up w/all of you on St. Pat's Day. We'll get your Disney tips for our own trip this summer.

I especially loved the shot of John and TJ by the ocean's edge.

Love,

Patrick