Thursday, May 08, 2008

A biggie day

So I guess today TJ figured out that sometimes a white lie helps to get out of trouble. He got a beautiful little flower for Mother's Day at preschool today and put it on the porch so it could soak up the sun. TJ and Gram wanted to leave for Special Person Night and TJ was sitting in the porch calling for Gram to help him put his sneakers on. When Gram went there, he had dirt all over him and on the floor. So Judy asked him what had happened and he said: Louie did it. Gram was not too sure about that and asked again. TJ said: I didn't do it, Flou Flou did it. Poor innocent cat. Well, at least he helped to clean up the mess.

Today was Special Person Night at preschool and Car Cruise Night on Main Street. So there was a lot to do for TJ and here are the pictures taken today. 

TJ and his big preschool love Claire. The teachers say their connection is very special and that their sense of humor is mature for their age. He just loves his Claire (and his Bea, too, of course). 
Gram and TJ tried to call Mommy and Daddy in Kazakhstan and wondered why nobody picked up the phone.
He could have had a fire truck, he could have had a scary spider, but no...
...he just wanted a yellow flower. What a happy kid.
TJ and me with the Savings Bank cow. TJ thought he was kind of cool.
After Special Person Night we went, of course, to 'What's the scoop?'. TJ got a big Superman ice cream cone...
...and liked it as you can see...
...Gram enjoyed her ice cream as well. Afterwards it was time for a bath and he fell asleep pretty fast. 

5 comments:

Jon & Lisa Miller said...

A "mature" sense of humor. I don't think he got that from his father :)

Jon & Lisa Miller said...

I think he did! And his charm, good looks and athleticism too! :P And were those New York Yankee baseball pants on that boy? I think he got his good taste from Daddy too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Does the poor kid have any clothes that don't have a Yankee logo? I'm going to have to work on that. :)
Love,
Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that although the picture of me eating ice cream is terrible, the pictures I took of Lisa B (who is on a diet!) eating HER waffle cone with icecream covered with chocolate syrup are even worse! But she has the power, the camera, and the technological expertise to input the data SO I am unable to share the lovely au pair of the year pictures with you! Judy/Gram

Anonymous said...

Judy you are the meanest person that ever lived :(
I can't believe you posted it. I'm so embarrased, but wait until I catch you at some point you don't think about revenge...muhahahahahaha....