Saturday, November 08, 2008

Being homesick :(

So this is Lisa B. again. Hello everyone! It's been four months since I left TJ to go back to Germany, but I already booked a flight back to Metuchen! I miss him too much, I have to come back to watch him doing super cool Tae Kwon Do :) Today I took the train from Hamburg back home and I used the time to do this little hommage to my time with the tee-minator. Unforgettable scenes like:
- How "fun" a photoshoot with Santa can be
- Bak-O-Bama ad
- Master of Snoring
- How to participate "well" in last day of preschool
8 minutes full of TJ-humor and action will show you that we definitely had a blast together (well...usually...I did not tape the Picasso artwork on his walls - I was too busy removing it)! 

Miss you guys!




Here's the link if you have a hard time viewing the above.
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=-8122916508184901269

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lisa B.!
We miss you too and are eager to hear all about your latest adventures. Unfortunately when you visit Metuchen in Feb., we'll be in Florida. Have a fun time at school.
Fondly, Barb and Tim

Anonymous said...

Love the montage! Thanks for putting it together. You definitely got the greatest hits. TJ just watched it and loved it. When he saw you he waved. You'll be here soon.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lisa B,
I wasn't able to access the video the other day, but I was able to view it today. Priceless! Thanks so much for taking all those videos. What a treasure!

Lisa said...

Thanks Barbars! But it was TJ who did those things that made you laugh. He's priceless ;)
Too bad you are in Florida, when I visit. But there is gonna be a next time!