Okay, sorry for all the posts. This is my last one for the evening. We are now in Almaty staying at the Hyatt. TJ is having a blast trying out all these new things...

Papa's shoes are pretty cool

The first and last time mama smiles after a diaper change

Cars make me sleepy

I can't wait for Disney World!

Papa's getting me a grilled cheese. Whatever that is.

That was yummy!
4 comments:
The pics are adorable!!! How did he like the grilled cheese? I'm still weepy after reading your poignant speeches.
Love ya,
Mom
Your speehes were wonderful as are the newest picutures. Enjoy your stay in Almaty and "getting to know you/living together" stage with your little TJ.
Have a safe trip home.
Love, Aunt Susan & Uncle Don
These pictures are SO GREAT! TJ is such a happy kid! It's no wonder why. Thanks for sharing all of this with us!
Rogo and TJ
P.S. That's hilarious that he went "pee" on you, Jon! :) By the way. Mets 8 Yankees 3- now you have more to boo than pampers. :)
I love the latest pics--so glad you were able to post today. I had blog anxiety for the last two days waiting for the update. Your story has become addictive!!! So glad you had a safe trip to Almaty. TJ seems to be adjusting fine--how are the two of you doing? Waking up every time you hear a sound from him? Hope he's still sleeping through the night.
You got me too with the speeches--tearing up as I read them--you both had such heartfelt words. Thanks for sharing everything. I think all of us here on this side of the Atlantic feel as though we've taken this trip with you each day! Are you continuing the blog until TJ graduates college??
Have fun!
Post a Comment