In this installment, we thought we'd show you the many sides of TJ Miller.

The messy,-I-enjoyed-my-spaghetti side (blame dada for this one)

The people-come-to-visit, so-I'm-ultra-sweet side

The I'm-so-excited-because-Elmo-is-on-my-dishes side
The I've-been-hangin-with-the-homeboys side

The mama-will-let-me-do-anything-if-I-just-give-her-flowers side
The mom-will-you-stop-setting-me-up-I'm-only-2 side
8 comments:
Just wanted to tell you that TJ is so adorable! I am glad that I finally got to meet him in person...what a great child! Smiling, and happy... may it always be that way for you all.
Kylie Lasko
Hey Mr and Mrs Miller,
Just sporadically decided to check the blog tonite (after getting home from dropping Arielle at Maryland) and saw the new pics.....TJ is so unbelievably adorable! Im so glad you all seem to be having so much fun together, and I hope your summer has been going well.....enjoy the rest of it, and cya in September......and best of luck in your new job!!!!! :)
~Casey
Love the pics! They definitely show his many sides. Lisa, you are so creative. You must have gotten that talent from your mom.
Love,
Mom
I love that he has more girlfriends than he knows what to do with and he's 2!!! Jon-the food goes IN his mouth!
Rogo and TJ
Those pics are just absolutely adorable!!!! He is such a great kid. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys. Jackie
Love the pictures. It was great to see you the other day & meet TJ. He is adorable & you are great parents. Hope to see you soon!
Meghan
Jon: If TJ and Katy start dating, does that mean I can get more golf clubs?
Lisa, great job with the pictures.
It was a great day when we met TJ, and Kathryn can't stop "talking" about him.
Talk to you guys soon...Bill, Amy, Kathryn and Madelyn
Those pictures are so cute, and TJ is as adorable in person! I'm so glad to have finally met him. He definitely is a charmer, so those little girls will have to watch out. :)
Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!
~ Jenn
Post a Comment