We've been back in the States now for 4 weeks and TJ has been great. We had an occupational therapist evaluate him and she said that he's "amazing" and I'm not taking the word out of context! TJ has been dazzling his fans with high fives and blown kisses. Here are some pictures of our little stud.
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Since I'm the first blogger, my secret is out. I check your website morning, noon and night . How great to see the new photos with the wonderful story of TJ's adjustment to life with you and your families. I especially love the pics with his cousins. Lisa, at the shore, next time get a photographer that doesn't cut off the top of your head!
Can hardly wait until Sunday.
Love,
Aunt Jan
miller!!! where are the pictures from whats the scoop?? i better make this blog!! Give TJ a smooch for me
Jess
I can't wait to see you guys next week!! Jackie
I realize that this is a bit late, but CONGRATULATIONS! TJ is absolutely adorable.
Wishing you all the best,
Kristine Keefe
Post a Comment