Friday, June 09, 2006


By popular demand, we give you the first smile.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

`It looks like Papa has a huge smile too!!!!
-Sheri

Anonymous said...

Dear TJ,
Can't wait to love you. Your mom and dad are pretty cool too.
Love, Gramma and Pop Pop
P.S. I hope this post sends. The last three messages never made it. I'm such the technoweenie.

Mimi said...

Wow--he can pitch AND he looks like Curt Schilling! Go Sox! No, really, I love the photos--couldn't wait to see you with him. Love from Aunt Mimi, Uncle Bob and cousins Molly and Joe.

PS--so glad the Totino's shot went well!

Anonymous said...

TJ, you are absolutely adorable. We can't wait to love on you! So glad to hear all is going well. Looking forward to your return. Love you guys!
PS Great Pics - keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG HE IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! I know, i sound like a teenage girl, but what can i say? i am one. :) anyways, I'm so happy for you guys, and i've showed all my friends the pics and they have the same reactions. He is sooo completely adorable, i can't wait to meet him. You guys are so lucky and now when i come i can babysit (i know you were thinking that already ;) I really don't have much news, except that I went to prom on tuesday and it was loads of fun. :) :) Love you guys sooooooo much!!!! :)

~Molly

Anonymous said...

Jon and Lisa,

the pictures of the family are great! they brought a tear to my eye. I love the website and enjoy reading about all your adventures wtih TJ. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of you all together!

Kylie Lasko

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon and Lisa, I have been an addict for photos. I was so excited to see the smile!
love, Simone

Anonymous said...

So glad to see the adorable pictures...especially the terrific smile! TJ is really a cutie. Can't wait to see him in person.

Love,
Deb, Jake, Noah & Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,Lisa, and T.J.,
We have been enjoying your stories and pictures every day. What a beautiful experience!You make such a happy family.We love all three of you. Pat and Gene
PS Our first blog did not go through.