Lisa and I had chicken for lunch today- yeah chicken!!!!! I can't wait to eat steak BACK IN THE USA!!! We went to the law office today to handle a lot of the logistics and were told to be ready at 4:45 a.m. tomorrow to be picked up for a 6:25 flight to Uralsk. We think we will then go to the Ministry of Education, and if we pass muster, directly to the baby house to see the little man! It looks like we'll get to visit with him twice a day for 1.5 hours each visit. We will be staying in a hotel to start and then they will show us various apartments to choose from for our 3 week stay in Urlask.
Stay tuned tomorrow for some nice pictures!
Jon and Lisa
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
"You see that ring on your finger..."
Hi from Keving Hogan's sister in London. What did you guys think of BIG ben? Best of luck tomorrow!!
Chicken...are you sure it was chicken?!!! You mean to tell me Kaz hasn't seen a Mickey D's yet?
Get your rest...........we want pictures!!!!
-Sheri
Hey, Jon and Lisa--We're watching for posts with great interest. Can't wait to see you and TJ together!
hey miller--just wanted to give you an update on your classes
AP's are going well, they really love bowling for columbine and we are starting fahrenheight 911 tomorrow
Your US History kids are pretty good..they complained about the crosswords being too hard, but we went over it today. I am giving them the quiz tomorrow because they cried they needed the answers to the crosswords and then study for the quiz..oh the honors kids!!
Mrs. Lorello has been helping me with book collections and all in all everything is great
I am so excited to see pics of TJ tomorrow!!!!!!!! have fun...we miss you!
Miss Alessio
ps-tell lisa i said hi!!
Pat is staying here tonight and we keep checking the blog for pictures. Nannie seems to be doing well. Today was the Lucent cocktail party and everyone was asking about you guys. Board Caucus meeting tonight...news everywhere! Love you, Mom
June 8th - 12:25 am
I'm still checking for new posts and eagerly waiting for your first family photos. I've spoiled TJ in my heart already! Love ya much!
I'm definitely old school. I can't get this blogger thing. Apparently none of my comments have been posted. I'll give this another try.
We are eagerly reading your updates. Can't wait to love T.J.
Love, Mom
Hey Miller!
Good to hear you made it through your 29-hr flight! (Hope the DAD pillow helped out with that a bit.) All the officers are checking the blog every morning in the SC room, and we can't wait to see pics of TJ!!! We wish you all the best!
~The SC Officers :)
I like the name TJ Miller. He already sounds like a Yank's pitcher. Good to see you guys are doing well. And I send my regards on behalf of all the Ferrell's. Hope all is well and we look forward to hearing more from you guys!
- Sean
This blog is so much fun! I can't wait to see the first pics of TJ!!
Lisa: No worries about us here at work. We've turned your office into a happy hour bar and I hope you like psychedelic colors on your walls because we're going for that whole 70s look. And you didn't want a desk, right? You're fine with sitting on a bean bag chair? Ok, cool.
Miss you!!!!!
Amanda
Miller, I was so excited to see updates when I got home from Colorado at 2 am!! looks like this girl is moving out west to goto college!! im VERY excited, it probably wont be untill the summer! so you better bring the family out for a visit! I cannot wait to see pics of TJ!! hope you and Lisa are enjoying everything, I am so happy for you both!!
Love always,
Post
HI from Seans Girlfriend Sarah!! Im so happy for you guys...cant wait to meet TJ!
Post a Comment