

TJ is ready to Fish!
Pops this post is for you. TJ picked up a long stick from the ground today and it looked like he was casting it like a fishing rod. I think next year he might beat Catherine as the one to catch the biggest fish!
I've also included another cute picture of TJ because I couldn't resist.
Jon also wants everyone to know that he tried horse tonight at dinner and liked it. He told me I would regret not trying it, but so far no rehorse - I mean remorse.
Also, I don't know if everyone is aware of our schedule as our posts might begin to seem like the movie "Groundhogs Day." It's beginning to feel that way for us. Today we finished Day 8 of our mandatory 14 day visitation period. After the 14th day our facilitator can petition for our court date which is typically 7 days later (we'll have the same visitation schedule from day 14-20). After court and assuming they grant the immediate execution, we should have custody the next day. So hopefully on day 22 (of visitation and day 27 since we left NJ)!
Have a nice weekend everyone.
9 comments:
Hi Guys - Just wanted to let you know how amazing it has been so far to follow your journey. TJ is so cute and seems like such a good kid! I am around any time for any translating help. It seems to me like he understands/speaks Russian. I would love to help in any way.
By the way, if you can, mix his juice with water - half juice, half water. It still tastes good, and he'll only be getting half the sugar.
Olga
Eating horse, please don't let russian aunt helen read this blog. you are in big trouble jon. love the pics and keep sending them. we look forward each day to an update of your visit with TJ. also, happy father's day. love, aunt pat & uncle joe
HORSE???????Are you ever going to be able to watch Godfather I again?
I am falling in love with TJ. Can't wait till you get back.
Lots of Love,
Lee
Russian Aunt Helen saw it! No comment...
Enjoying every blog and picture. I can't get enough of them.
Happy Father's Day Jon. What a memorable one!
Love A. Helen
I'm with you LIsa....horse Jon? Nice...........Nasty!
Love the pictures, TJ, the blog......!
-Sheri
Dear Jon and Lisa,
Your pictures and letters are so lovely to read and you two are naturals at this parenting thing! You look so happy in all the pics. TJ is adorable and all of your are so blessed to have this time to get to know each other. You make a beautiful family! You are in my prayers. Be well and happy.
Love,
Heather Reusch from your
JPS Family
PS: We ate horse in France. Not bad. Neigh!
The pictures are adorable! I've been away for a few days and have enjoyed catching up with your messages & pictures. Happy 1st Father's Day to you, Jon! Enjoy the day with your new son.
Love.
Aunt Susan & Uncle Don
Happy Father's Day Jon. Horse? Yummm! Ever try horse spare ribs? Four people need to lift them and then you just bite right in.
Cathy Di
Hi Guys, TJ the bet is on. $5.00 says pops catches the biggest fish with the Barbie pole(if Catherine lets me use hers). If you are anything like your dad, you're in. Happy Father's Day, Jon. Love you all
Pops
Post a Comment