Saturday, June 10, 2006

Okay, since this is my 6th post for today, I think that's it. I will leave you all with one last shot of TJ.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa & Jon - Thank you for sharing this special time in your lives. You are a beautiful family, and I have chills and tears in my eyes as I see your pictures.

Congratulations!
Olga

Anonymous said...

Hey Miller!!
Hey Lisa!!
TJ could not be any cuter! I am beyond happy for you guys!! I see that all is well! Congratulations again!!

Love,
Jen Sandler
(Shorty)

Anonymous said...

He is soooo cute! Keep the pics coming. I love that you found him a book about Uralsk. Have a great weekend guys!

Love,
Rogo

Anonymous said...

A picture is indeed worth a 1000 words, and your family photo exudes with joy and love. I pray that all continues to go well with your bonding. Thanks for keeping all of us family and friends up-to-date with the daily blogs. They're great. All our love .....

Anonymous said...

Hey Miller and Lisa,

I'm glad that everything is good on your trip. TJ is so cute, I'm so happy for you two. Miller--of course you would have that anti-Nova shirt on, let's see what Martinez has to say about that one. Enjoy the rest of the trip, I'll be watching the blog. =]

Love always,
Ranu