

I'm also posting this picture of our driver. Jon, who can't resist a friendly bet, bet our driver a coke that the US would beat the Czech Republic, as you can tell the US lost...
This site will chronicle our journey to Kazakhstan to bring home our son, Timothy James "TJ".


3 comments:
Hola chicos. Jon, I guess we should have been practicing Russian instead of Spanish for all these years. I love seeing the pictures of all of you and following your day to day adventures. TJ is adorable. What a lovely family you make. Congratulations on your new job. My best to all of you. Carol Buonomo
So TJ likes rides, what a Jersey boy he'll be......Great Adventure here he comes, not to mention the various boardwalks that his Mama and Papa will have him frequenting.
Cathy Di
Hi to the Miller Family,
The pictures have been great.Reading your stories every day is the best. T.J. looks like a big boy. He is handsome. Love to all. Pat P.
So glad that you sat together at Ray and Patrick's wedding!
Post a Comment