Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tomorrow's our court date!

Today was the last day of visitations at the baby house. Jon practiced with the "Hip Hammock" to see if TJ likes being carried around in it and it seems like he did, because he was tapping dad's watch and waving goodbye. He was also racing to the door, so I think he's ready to go!







However, even as I joke about him being ready to leave, we know it won't be that easy for TJ. He seems to really like his group and caregivers and they all seem to really like him. They are always calling out his name and waving to him. I think his sweet smile has captured so many hearts here. I know he will miss them, but will also be so happy to meet all his wonderful new friends and family in the US.

Wish us luck for tomorrow. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon, you look like a natural with the "hip hammock." :) You both must be so excited that your court day is finally here. . . I know I am! I wish you both the best of luck with everything. I know it will be sad for TJ to leave his friends and caregivers at the baby house, but he is such a lucky little boy to be getting such great parents. Good luck tomorrow!! Love, Jenn