Tuesday, June 20, 2006

TJ has shown an affinity towards Papa's sunglasses, so for the past several days, every market we've been to, Jon has asked if they have little boy sunglasses. It seemed like it might be a fruitless search, until today...





Also, Jon wanted to clarify the "ate horse" post from the other day, especially for those horse enthusiasts and vegetarians out there. He did not order the meal, but simply had a bite from a travel companion's plate. He only did this out of respect for and a deep desire to understand his son's culture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his sunglasses! Keep the family pictures coming--I love the pics of the three of you!

Love,
Rogo

Anonymous said...

The pictures of TJ in sunglasses are so cute. So glad you could find them. All the kids seem to be attracted to sunglasses & love to have a pair of their own. Surprisingly, they seem to keep them on and ask for them when outside in sunny weather.
Enjoy!
Love, Aunt Susan & Uncle Don

Anonymous said...

I hope that "understanding his son's culture" doesn't mean horseburgers on fourth of July! I am sure that TJ will become as fond of pot roast as his papa and Uncle Jamie! Tell us some more about the other two couples who are sharing this time with you (the poker players for peanut butter crowd!)

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but was TJ throwing the finger in that second pic?
Lisa, you look like Madonna and child in the one pic (except with the questionable finger position).
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight..

You were so hungry you could eat a...nah. too easy..

Ive got a baseball mitt you can eat for dinner when you get back and I come for the doors...

KK