Saturday, June 24, 2006

We had a breakthrough yesterday - literally. When we walked in through the front gates of the baby house, TJ's group was off playing on a platform about a hundred feet away. Before I even had a chance to turn my head, I heard Jon yell "Hey look it's TJ." TJ had already broken free from his playgroup and was about a third of the way to us. Jon met him half way and the caregivers gave Jon the "all's good" sign, so Jon scooped him up and we went on our merry way.

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday afternoon.


Jon lost another Coke betting USA would beat Ghana in the World Cup.




TJ finding it funny that his dad keeps losing bets.


Picking cherries from the cherry tree.


Below are some pictures from this morning. I know I swore no more swing pictures but we wanted to show you pictures of TJ "high-fiving."





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa and Jon,
How exciting! Congratulations!!
My mom forwarded your blog address to me a few days ago. It was expecially exciting to read that TJ ran to you when he saw you - God planned for you to be a family!
I'm praying that the remainder of your adoption process goes smoothly and quickly, and that you are soon able to be a family at home.
God bless you all!!
Love,
Donna (Shupe) Bondi

Anonymous said...

These are the most adorable pics. As the adoptive mother on the agency's website said, "A family is not made of flesh and blood, but grows and blossoms from the heart of God." We love to seeing your family growing and blossoming. Love ya, Mom and Dad