Sunday, June 11, 2006

We had a nice but short visit with TJ this morning. I forgot to mention yesterday that the nurse told our translator that TJ had been waiting for us! After only day 2 he seems to be anticipating our visits. We also got his schedule. His bedtime is at 8 p.m. and he wakes up at 7 a.m. Sleeps through the night and gets up at 7 - we can do that - Hallelujah!



He also loves this musical book. He's a very quick learner. I just had to show him once to push the button for music and he kept doing it over and over again.



Hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jon, Lisa and TJ...
I can't wait to meet my new cousin. I love you...Aunt Lisa is the best! I want to take TJ to the beach, the Poconos, and Lake George. Love and Kisses,
Catherine

Anonymous said...

hey guys! love the posts and the pics. you all look so happy! i am so happy for you! - heather

Anonymous said...

we are so thrilled with the pix you are sending. we love little TJ so much. he seems to be very attached to you guys already. what a joy for him and you both. can't wait to meet him. aunt pat & uncle joe