Jon and Lisa, We are so thrilled that you are sharing this incredible (fabulous) journey with all of us. It has been so wonderful to see the new pictures each day and see how much love there is not only on your faces but on TJ's as well. Lee and Marvin
okay.I can't keep up, I checked this morning and nothing new and now 10 hours later.........so much!!! I love seeing all the pictures...thank you for sharing. Lisa - I've been showing Alex TJ's pic. She loves him too! -Sheri
Hi there, I love getting the updates so often! I am curious what size he's wearing or how big he is. I put your carseat in today and I had to decide whether he's big enough for the baby straps or the toddler straps? Also--When E saw you holding him she said "I want to go to Aunt Lisa's house!" About 50 times in her two-year old demanding way. But she knows she's getting a new buddy.
5 comments:
So what is he calling you---Mama and Papa?
That's so wonderful that he's anticipating your visits. Enjoy!
Love, Gramma and Pop Pop
sooooo cute!! i want to babysit!!
love,
Post
Jon and Lisa,
We are so thrilled that you are sharing this incredible (fabulous) journey with all of us. It has been so wonderful to see the new pictures each day and see how much love there is not only on your faces but on TJ's as well.
Lee and Marvin
okay.I can't keep up, I checked this morning and nothing new and now 10 hours later.........so much!!! I love seeing all the pictures...thank you for sharing. Lisa - I've been showing Alex TJ's pic. She loves him too!
-Sheri
Hi there, I love getting the updates so often! I am curious what size he's wearing or how big he is. I put your carseat in today and I had to decide whether he's big enough for the baby straps or the toddler straps? Also--When E saw you holding him she said "I want to go to Aunt Lisa's house!" About 50 times in her two-year old demanding way. But she knows she's getting a new buddy.
Post a Comment