Saturday, June 17, 2006

Here are more pictures of TJ from today and yesterday afternoon. He really likes that swing! We have several minutes of video with non-stop giggles.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That monkey keeps showing up! Jon, send me an email with the hotel address...I was able to get both books!
I guess we will all be spending a great deal of time at the playgrounds in Metuchen, Wynwood, Ocean City, and Arrowhead Lake. And, if Jon lets us, we'll take TJ too! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

That child has a beautiful smile. I can't get enough of it!

Anonymous said...

I love the way TJ wears his hat--He is hip!! (just like his Papa)
Glad to see all is going so well--the three of you look so happy!

Anonymous said...

I just read a State Department Bulletin:

You can't bring TJ back without a Red Sox hat. I know it sounds hard to believe, but is it any crazier than other government regulations you've encountered?

Happy Father's Day, Jon.