


Also, mama had a rough day today. We had asked our translator about getting our nails done (what else are we going to do). They ended up getting someone who could come to our hotel to give us manicures and pedicures so the three women ended up getting pampered today for 1500 tenge each! (only about $12). And, Jon-boy ran out and got us lunch. What a nice guy.
Two other WPA families also arrived today in Uralsk, but they aren't staying at our hotel. Jon ran into them at the Atrium (a supermarket/mall). We've invited them to go bowling with us this weekend.
5 comments:
I like to go bowling with my friend, Jon. That brings back memories! Bananas are great for little travel monkeys. Mom
Hi TJ's mama and papa! Sorry I haven't commented sooner but I have been checking in on the ADORABLE pictures of TJ! congratulations to the both of you and if you ever need a TJ-sitter let me know!! all the best, Stef aka Buddy
P.S. Congrats Miller on your supervisor job!!
Hi Guys - I love the blog so much! I look for new pics at least twice a day. Listen, I am sure TJ will have a million cousins and friends to play with when he gets home, but if you ever feel like going south on the Garden State Pkwy, Tahlia and I would love to play too!
Olga
Great to hear that all is going so well for all of you. we celebrated uncle joe's b/day at Pete & Elda's tonight with your mom. sue and don. the jersey shore is waiting for your return. TJ just keeps getting cuter in every picture. we werethrilled to hear that you are now officially the MaMa. TJ knows a good thing when he sees it. Love to you all and get home soon. Aunt Pat & Uncle Joe.
So glad TJ loves fruit---bananas, apples. Yum! Glad you're not introducing him to cookies and cake. We don't want him to have our sweet tooth! Give TJ a hug for us.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment